The benefits of fleet management system:
- Provides the maximum financial and administrative control
- Achieve integration and inclusiveness to the departments of the fleet.
- Helps you to keep track of readiness cars and motor vehicles of the fleet and follow up their movement within the service or maintenance, etc. to cover the tasks of the institution and traffic plans and the tasks as fully as possible .
- The means by which it’s easy to get the evaluation’s results of the equipment and the previous control results and subsequent.
- The system issues alerts and messages for expenses that must be working for each vehicle or trailer or any other equipment and drivers ended cards or near completion.
- Issuing reports on all expenses at the level of the equipment or at the client level, trip or facility.
- Putting a system for controlling and maintenance to protect the information from spreading and loss
- Processing equipment’s expenses and revenues in an full complete system to manage trips, whether cash expenses and revenues, or credit and balance them to the account equipment.
- The possibility of issuing reports on the drivers and stalled equipment or under service.