Al-Mehdhar Companies Group
Mukalla – Yemen
The Success story of Al-Mehdhar Companies Group that we are proud to be achieved in partnership with Onyx Pro Software can be summed up in achieving the expansion of the group's activities and work fields via paradigm shift to new horizons as well as effectively made us heading towards the modernization of our strategic and operational plans in our different expansions, after the achievement of
administrative control in addition to ensuring the flow of organized information accurately for the group management.
The implementing party
Central Bank of Yemen (Bank System Development Unit)
It is a unit established for the purpose of developing the automated system of the Central Bank of Yemen. This project is financed by the World Bank by 100%. The World Bank has stipulated that it should have an independent accounting system that complies with its requirements and meets the requirements of the World Bank. In all of its required reports.
Activity: Supervises and finances the development of the Bank's system under a specialized staff nominated by the Bank's management
Execution of Ibn Hayan - Contracting and Oil Services
Definition of the company and its activities:
- (commercial - contracting - oil services - transport services)
- Ibn Hayyan Company is one of the largest companies in Yemen in terms of the number of its activities and services
- Branch activity (Sana'a - Marib "Safer")
- Ibn Hayan Company is responsible for the preparation, processing and implementation of the gas station plant (2) in the generation of electricity at the level of the Republic, in addition to several oil services, including:
- Providing manpower: travel, tourism, medical services, providing meals to oil companies, as well as providing transportation and communications, as well as in the processing of buildings, fountains, sale and other activities provided by Ibn Hayan Company.