- Defining the asset and activate its’ use as an individual asset or group of assets.
- Allocate the asset to a specific location and handle it to the employee based on His/Her task.
- Record any transaction on the asset (i.e. register, maintenance, depreciation, disposal, transfer).
- Issue assets inventory list to compare it with the actual assets’ stock taking list.
- Depreciating the assets according to a specific depreciation periods, based on the company’s depreciation methods for each asset.
- Generating the financial impact (Journal) for each transaction on the asset.
- Generating summarized and detailed reports for all assets.
- Ability to create additional assets details with customizable parameters.
- Increase the value of the asset based on any add-on in it, and vice versa.
- Ability to dispose the asset with transactions (i.e. giveaway, sell, scrapping and return to inventory), and these transactions can have profit and loss impact.
- Ability to deactivate the asset without depreciation or with a specific deprecation rate with extension or disposal ability.
- Ability to depreciate the asset after reaching its’ lifetime with a specific deprecation rate or keep using the asset without depreciation.
- Flexibility of depreciating the asset based on multiple periods (i.e. daily, monthly, quarterly, semiannually and annually).
- Ability to review the transactions and the records before approving the depreciation transaction.
Fixed Assets System achieves full financial integration with MOTAKAMEL PLUS ERP Modules.