Advantages of the fingerprint attendance system:
- Work hours is set, efficiency is increased, and facility tasks is smoothly achieved on deadline.
- Connectivity of one or more fingerprint reader to one computer or more is possible.
- Connectivity is possible through the serial port, the internal network via TCP/IP protocol, or fax modem and phone lines for remote areas put together with attendance system devices.
- Determining official holidays in accordance with the civil service laws.
- The ability to use more than one fingerprint (Total hand fingerprints) so that the employee with wounds or oily hand can still be admitted.
- Easy access to career discipline reports in the institute at regular intervals and time periods.
- High flexibility in issuing cumulative reports regarding employee's activities (Attendance, Leave, Absence, Delay, Vacations, Assignments, Authorizations) across all branches.
- Linking it with the salaries and wages system to determine the financial status the employee should earn.
device with high accuracy
· Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID and/or Password
· Elegant ergonomic design
· 4.3’’ TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
· 6 user-defined function keys
· Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
· Web server management software via IE browser.
· Optional extendable scheduled-bell
· Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments
· Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation.
· Optional built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication.
· Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
· Wiegand Output for connections to 3rd party access control panels